- General purpose, reversible drill
- Compact and lightweight for easy handling
- Ergonomic rubber grip for comfort and control
- Jacob’s chuck 1/4″ capacity
- Planetary gearing with brass bushings for low wear and long life
With an adjustable exhaust, this drill is excellent for drilling, honing, reaming and hole sawing. Spindle size: 3/8″-24; free speed: 2800 RPM; average air consumption: 4.1 cfm; air inlet thread: 1/4″ NPTF; minimum hose size: 3/8″; sound dBA: 86; length: 5″; weight: 1.35 lbs.
Compact and lightweight for easy handling
Planetary gearing with brass bushings
Jacobs chuck 1/4in. capacity
Spindle: 3/8in. – 24 thread
Tool length: 6.2in.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Chicago Pneumatic CP7300R 1/4-Inch Chuck Reversible Air Drill$132.99