Case Iron Lift Arm and Pump Base for Durability and Strength
Hein-Werner HW93642 Hydraulic Service Jack is a 2 Ton service jack assembled in USA. It features cast iron lift arm and pump base to extend the strength. With flanged side plates and the broader frame, it provides the stableness and strength under a load.
Hein-Werner HW93642 Service Jack features in – line pump assembly to assure long life and no off – center forces for ease in pumping, aligning and reduce wear.
At the similar time, Hein-Werner HW93642 features U-Joint release mechanism for precise load Keep an eye on. With one piece Deal with, it gets rid of bending, and making the lifting process with the benefit.
In addition, it has the sealed hydraulic pump built in, which will give you the long lasting service.
– Assembled in the us
– Cast Iron Lift Arm and Pump Base for strength and durability
– U-Joint for Precise Load Keep an eye on; and Large Front Wheels and Rear Casters for Easy Maneuvering
– Flanged Side and Plates and Wide Frame for Stability
– Capacity: 2 Ton
– Min Height: 4-1/2 inch; Max Height: 20-1/4 inch
– Lifting Height: 15-3/4 inch
– Saddle Diameter: 6-3/4 inch
– Deal with Length: 50 inch
– Chassis Length: 28-1/2 inch
– Chassis Height: 6-3/4 inch
– Wheel to Wheel Width: 11-3/4 inch
– GW: 90 Lbs
Hein-Werner HW93642 is backed by 2 years warranty from the date of purchase
Click the buy button now to get your long lasting professional service jack
Made in the us
Cast iron lift arm and pump base for strength
U-joint for precise load Keep an eye on
Sealed hydraulic pump
Flagged side plates and wide frame for stability
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Hein-Werner HW93642 Blue Hydraulic Service Jack - 2 Ton Capacity$324.40