Eastwoods new 175amp max power Mig welder with spool gun; 30% duty cycle at 135 amp. Operates on standard 210-240VAC 22 amp circuits. These units have been tested against the leading U.S. brands and are of comparable quality in both weld penetration and wire feed motor functionality. Don’t be fooled by the low cost- these units have individual and infinite adjustment for voltage and wire speed. NOTE: Spool gun is for welding aluminum ,14 gauge to 1/4″ aluminum plate. Comes with everything you will need except for a bottle of 75% CO2/25% Argon.
- Eastwood Mig 175 Welder
- 2lb. Spool 0.030″ solid mig wire
- 2lb. Spool 0.030″ 4043 aluminum wire
- Gas regulator
- Spool gun
These units are assembled, tested and conform to CE, TUV, and ETL specifications, for U.S. and European sales. Drive motor and rectifier construction offer surpassed weld quality and ease of use.
- Infinitely adjustable heat (amperage) and wire speed settings tailor the machine to suit your material and welding style.
- Handles industrial standard 4″ or 6″ wire spools and incorporate resettable overload protection to assure long life.
- Internal fan directs air accross the rectifier heat sinks, cooling the semiconductors and ultimately producing a more controlled welding output.
- Packaged complete with regulator, wire, tips, nozzle, and instructions. “Quick Set” Weld chart eliminates guess work by simply selecting the material thickness and setting the controls accordingly.
- Tweco® style gun utilize industry standard replacement parts.
3 year manufacuturer’s warranty, backed by Eastwood’s no hassle return policy
Eastwood 12012 MIG 175 Welder 220VAC/, 175A
Dimension LxWxH : 27×13.9×17.8
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Eastwood Mig Welder 175 Amp 220VAC Welding & Spool Gun$519.99