G0513ANV 17″ 2 HP Bandsaw, Anniversary Edition
In celebration of our 30th Anniversary, we’ve got taken two of our most well liked saws and created a special edition color scheme that may be sure to be the eye candy in workshops and small businesses nationwide. The G0513ANV is the very same machine as our G0513 apart from for our anniversary special edition colors. Grasp one quick, these are sure to sell out fast! For people who need a respectable cutting capacity at a respectable price, Grizzly is proud to offer this full-featured 17″ Heavy-duty Bandsaw. The 2 HP motor powers through wood up to a maximum 12″ cutting capacity, and the 16-1/4″ throat is plenty for most applications. Features like the deluxe fence, heavy-duty miter gauge, dual 4″ dust ports, micro-adjusting geared table, and European-style blade guides are on a regular basis found on machines costing a lot more. And, the ISO 9001 factory designation assures top quality standards.
Precision-ground cast iron table and deluxe extruded-aluminum fence. Includes miter gauge.
Computer-balanced cast-aluminum wheels with polyeurethane tires. Quick-change blade release/tensioner, blade tension indicator and blade tracking window.
Features like the deluxe fence, heavy-duty miter gauge, dual 4″ dust ports, micro-adjusting geared table, and European-style blade guides are on a regular basis found on machines costing a lot more. And, the ISO 9001 factory designation assures top quality standards.
Features & Specifications:
- Deluxe extruded-aluminum fence
- Includes miter gauge
- Two 4″ dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting geared table
- Blade height scale measurement
- Blade tracking window
- Includes 1/2″ 6-TPI hook blade
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 1725 RPM, 60 Hz, prewired 220V
- Amps: 20A at 110V, 10A at 220V
- Power transfer: Belt drive
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 17″ x 17″ x 1-1/2″ thick
- Table tilt: 10° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2″
- Cutting capacity/throat: 16-1/4″ left of blade
- Maximum cutting height: 12-1/8″
- Blade size: 131-1/2″ long
- Blade width range: 1/8″ – 1″ wide
- 2 blade speeds: 1700 and 3500 FPM
- Wheels: Computer-balanced cast-aluminum with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: Pre-formed steel
- Blade guides: Euro-style roller disc with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: Sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 73″ H x 32″ W x 32″ D
- Approximate shipping weight: 342 lbs.
Deluxe extruded-aluminum fence
Quick-change blade release/tensioner
Blade tension indicator