Shop Fox W1755S 6-Inch Jointer with Parallelogram Adjustable Tables and Spiral Cutterhead
The SHOP FOX Model W1755S 6-Inch Jointer is sure to provide perfect results every time. Built like a tank and loaded with great features like parallelogram adjustable tables, 4 rows of 4-sided indexable carbide cutters, and a built-in mobile base. Last but not least, the 1-1/2 HP motor makes this a real workhorse with a small footprint.
Easy to Adjust Fence with Stops
The easy to adjust fence has stops that simplify the task of adjusting the fence to 45-degrees inward, 90-degrees, and 45-degrees outward (135-degrees). Surface planing, bevel cuts and edge jointing are simple tasks with a quick adjustment to the fence. Ensure accurate cuts every time with the equipped fence tilt scale.
The W1755S spiral cutterhead provides a number of benefits over traditional straight-knife cutterheads. Spiral cutterheads stay sharper longer, so there is less down time even as changing knives. When it’s time to change the cutting edges, just rotate the inserts 90-degrees up to three times for four factory fresh edges. And because the inserts are indexable, every insert is perfectly set to height when installed. Best of all, spiral cutterheads leave a smoother surface, especially when surfacing wood with figured grain. Once you own a spiral cutterhead, you’ll be able to never go back.
Built to Last
The W1755S 6-inch Parallelogram Jointer with Spiral Cutterhead has been specially designed to provide many years of trouble-free service. Close attention to detail, ruggedly built parts and a rigid quality keep watch over program assure secure and reliable operation.
Specifications and Features
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V, pre-wired 110V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Amps: 15A/ 7.5A
- Precision ground cast iron table size: 55-1/2 L x 6-inch W
- Floor to table height: 32-1/2-inches
- Maximum depth of cut (per pass): 1/8-inch
- Maximum width of cut: 6-inches
- Rabbeting capacity: 1/2-inch
- Cutterhead type: Spiral with German-made indexable carbide inserts
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-inches
- Cutterhead speed: 4,850 RPM
- Cuts per minute (effective): 19,400
- Power transfer: V-belt drive
- Switch: push-button with oversized off button for safety
- Fence system: positive stops at +/-45-degrees and 90-degrees
- Built-in mobile base
- Built-in 4-inch dust port
- Parellogram table design allows for full adjustability and calibration
- Easy-to-reach pedestal mounted keep watch over panel
Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V, pre-wired 110V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM, Amps: 15A/ 7.5A
Cutterhead type: Spiral with German-made indexable carbide inserts, Cutterhead diameter: 3-Inch, Cutterhead speed: 4,850 RPM, Cuts/minute: 19,400
Precision ground cast iron table size: 6-Inch by 55-1/2-Inch (Height 32-1/2-Inch), parallelogram table adjustment
Fence system: positive stops @ ±45 Degree and 90 Degree
Top, pedestal mounted push-button switch with large off paddle for safety