G1035P 1-1/2 HP Shaper, Polar Bear Series
This Polar Bear version of our hugely popular G1035 shaper is equal in every way but the beautiful white color. Don’t forget to order the optional extension wing for a larger working table surface, and if you plan to use your existing router bit profiles, we have an optional router bit spindle for this machine, too.
Precision-ground solid cast iron table, cast iron motor mount and dovetailed spindle slide, permanently sealed and lubricated ball bearings, heavy gauge steel stand and powder coated paint.
Features 3 inches of spindle travel, two interchangeable 1/2- and 3/4-inch spindles and two spindle speeds of 7,000 and 10,000 RPM.
Includes reversing switch, fence with safety guard, 1/2- and 3/4-inch spindles with spacers and spindle nuts, cast iron handwheel with handle, hold down springs, cast iron miter gauge, drawbar and draw nut, starting pins, independent fence assembly, spindle wrenches and hex wrenches.
Specifications & Features
- Heavy-duty motor: 1-1/2 HP, 120-volt/240-volt, single-phase, prewired 120-volt
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 20-1/4 x 18 inches
- Floor to table height: 33-1/2 inches
- Spindle travel: 3 inches
- 2 interchangeable spindles: 1/2- and 3/4-inch
- Table insert openings: 1-1/4-, 3-1/2-, and 5-inch
- Spindle speeds: 7,000 and 10,000 RPM
- All ball bearing construction
- Maximum cutter diameter: 5 inches
- Powder coated paint
- CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08; UL 987-7th standards
- Approximate shipping weight: 246 pounds
Heavy-duty motor: 1-1/2-HP, 120V/240V, single-phase, prewired 120V
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08; UL 987-7th standards
2 interchangeable spindles: 1/2-Inch and 3/4-Inch