Shop Fox W1701 1-Horsepower Shaper with Router Spindle
This 1 HP Shaper provides the best of all worlds – a 1/2-inch spindle for use with a wide assortment of 1/2-inch bore shaper cutters and a router bit collet that accepts most 1/4 and 1/2-inch shank router bits for exceptional versatility.
Split Adjustment Fence
A split adjustment fence makes edge jointing and full edge profiling safe and easy. The two fence faces are independently adjustable to allow for different shaping tasks. The fence faces can be set at different positions to remove material from the entire edge of the wood stock or set at the same position to shape part of the edge.
Deluxe Miter Gauge
The included Deluxe Miter Gauge with extruded aluminum extension allows for accurate angled cuts. Features an easy-to-read scale for setting angles up to 60-degrees left or right. An extremely handy tool to have when accuracy is a must.
Solid Construction for years of use
The Shop Fox W1701 1-Horsepower Shaper with Router Spindle has been designed for years of trouble-free use. Close attention to engineering detail, ruggedly built parts and a rigid quality control program assure safe and reliable operation.
Feature and Specifications
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, 3450 RPM, reversible
- Spindle Speed 13,200 RPM
- Spindle travel: 7/8-inch
- Table height: 34-1/4-inch
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Table bore: 3-inch with 1-7/8 and 1-3/8-inch inserts
- Powder coated paint and all ball bearing construction
- Spindle: 1/2-inch diameter x 3-inch, 2-1/2-inch maximum cutter height
- Router bit spindles: accepts 1/4 and 1/2-inch
- Large precision ground cast iron table
- Table size: 24-1/4-inch wide by 19-inch deep with 3/4-inch miter slot
- Includes 5 spindle bushings for adjusting cutter spacing
- Maximum cutter diameter: 2-7/8-inch
- Footprint: 19-inch wide by 16-1/2-inch deep
- Approx. shipping weight: 195 lbs.
Heavy-duty miter gauge
Table height: 34-1/4-Inch
Spindle travel: 7/8-Inch
Maximum cutter Diameter: 2-7/8-Inch
Router bit spindles: accepts 1/4-Inch and 1/2-Inch