M1004 9″ x 49″ Vertical Mill with Power Feed & DRO
The M1004 has the dimensions and stability to take care of the toughest jobs. With a 2 HP motor driving 8 speeds from 78 to 2400 RPM, 3 speed quill feed with micrometer depth stop and auto return, and a variable-speed longitudinal power feed, this machine has the power to do essentially the most complex and precise milling jobs.
Weighs in at over 2300 lbs of cast iron and hardened precision-ground steel. The 9 x 49-inch table is fitted with 3 T-slots on 2-1/2-inch centers. Includes chrome-plated, precision ground quill.
This brute is included with X & Y Digital Readout having as much as 5µm resolution, machine error compensation, absolute/incremental coordinate display, arc/line of holes/angled cut functions, and 199 user defined datum points.
Established in 1989, Woodstock International is an international wholesale supplier of woodworking and metalworking tools and accessories for retailers. Among Woodstock’s most well liked product lines are its Shop Fox line of machinery and its number of dust collection fittings and accessories.The Shop Fox line of machinery has developed into one of the most top brands of woodworking and metalworking machines. These machines include table saws, jointers, planers, wood and metal bandsaws, shapers, wood lathes, stationary sanders, dust collectors, mills, metal lathes, grinders, and sheet metal machines in addition to many accessories and aftermarket products.
Specifications & Features
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC, prewired to 220V
- Spindle shuttle: 5-inch
- Table size: 9 x 49-inch
- Table shuttle (longitudinal): 27-inch
- Table shuttle (cross): 12-inch
- Max. dist. spindle to table: 18-3/4-inch
- Max. dist. spindle to column: 18-1/2-inch
- Knee shuttle: 16-inch
- Head tilt: 45-degrees both ways
- Head swivel: 90-degrees both ways
- T-slots: 3 on 2-1/2-inch centers, 1/2-inch studs
- Speeds: 8
- Range of speeds: 78, 98, 197, 278, 670, 850, 1700 and 2400 RPM
- One-shot pump lubrication
- Auto down feed
- Quill feeds/spindle rev: .0019, .0035, .0058-inch
- Auto stop with micro adjustable stop
- R-8 spindle
- Longitudinal power feed
- Hardened and ground table surface
- Chrome plated, precision-ground quill
- Adjustable micrometer quill depth stop
- Approximate shipping weight: 2405 lbs.
One-shot pump lubrication
Auto down feed
Auto stop with micro adjustable stop
Longitudinal power feed
Hardened and ground table surface