Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer
The Fluke 62 MAX infrared thermometers are small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Measure -30 °C to 500 °C (-22 °F to 932 °F) for Fluke 62 MAX and -30 °C to 650 °C (-22 °F to 1202 °F) for Fluke 62 MAX+
- Extremely accurate: up to + 1.0 °C or + 1.0% of reaching (Fluke 62 MAX+)
- IP54 rating for water resistance and dust proof allow you to work rain or shine and even in the most dirty or dusty industrial sites.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Up to 12:1 Distance to spot (Fluke 62 MAX+): Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual lasers to help you identify area to be measured.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- 3 years warranty
Small in Size. Big on Toughness
The Fluke 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ infrared thermometers are everything you’d expect from the experts in measuring temperature in transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents in hard to reach areas for repair and maintenance. Small in size, extremely accurate and yet easy to use . IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop.
IP54 rated for dust and water resistance
Small and lightweight making it easy to clip to your tool belt or belt loop
Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements
Large Backlit display makes it easier to read data, even in dark areas
Rugged built to last design that can withstand a 3 meter drop
Infrared thermometer for noncontact surface temperature measurement for use in monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems
Measures temperature from -30 to +500 degrees C (-20 to +932 degrees F) with an accuracy of + or – 1.5 degree C or + or – 1.5% of the reading from 0 to 500 degrees C
10:1 infrared distance-to-spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the two temperatures, and the average temperatures
Certified IP54 for protection against dust and splashing liquid
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer, AA Battery, -22 to +932 Degree F Range$0.00