This JGB Enterprises Jhose expandable green garden hose is 50′ in length with 3/4″ Garden Hose Thread (GHT) plastic connections. This hose has a flexible rubber design and expands up to three times its original length when in use and quickly returns to normal. This hose is made of a durable synthetic rubber outer webbing for protection and an elastomer inner tube for expansion, and it is resistant to tangles or kinks. The male end connects to sprayers or sprinklers and the female coupling connects to male-threaded water spigots. This garden hose has a maximum working pressure of 100 pounds per square inch (psi) and is suitable for use in lawn watering applications, wash-down tasks at worksites or home residences, and more than a few other uses.
JGB Enterprises, Inc. supplies hoses and hose assemblies for commercial and military applications. The company, founded in 1977, is headquartered in Liverpool, NY.
• Before the use of your Expandable Jhose make sure all components are accounted for and safe, including the rubber washer in the female end & the ball valve.
• Attach the female end of your Expandable Jhose to your water source.
• Be sure the ball valve that was once supplied in conjunction with the hose is securely attached to the male end of the Expandable Jhose.
• For best results, attach a spray nozzle, wand, or any garden hose attachment, (not included) to the male threads of the ball valve.
• Turn the ball valve to the OFF position.
• Turn the water on at your source, and gradually increase the water pressure. The Expandable Jhose will automatically start expanding.
• When the Expandable Jhose is fully expanded, turn the ball valve to the ON position and enjoy your new hassle free hose.
• When you are finished the use of the Expandable Jhose, be sure to turn the water OFF at your source.
• Turn the ball valve to the ON position and allow the water in the Expandable Jhose to drain. If you’re the use of an attachment simply open it to drain the water and your Expandable Jhose will automatically contract back to its original length.
Flexible elastomer rubber expands up to three times its length
Durable synthetic rubber outer webbing for protection and elastomer inner tube for expansion
Expansion of hose prevents kinks and tangles. Includes plastic ball valve for expansion
The J-Hose is only for use in lightweight gardening applications. Not for use for other typical garden hose applications such as washing cars, cleaning, and so on. Please follow instructions that include your shipment for proper setup and use of the J-Hose.
The J-hose must not be dragged or torqued over asphalt or other course surfaces. This will cause premature wear and tear on the hose as it has a fabric cover. Tube damage can also occur from excessive dragging or torquing.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Jhose Expandable Green Water Hose, 50 feet Expanded Length (16.4' Compressed Length), 3/4" GHT Plastic Connectors$25.65
Jhose Expandable Green Water Hose, 25 feet Expanded Length (8.2' Compressed Length), 3/4" GHT Brass Connectors for Durability$11.99
Jhose Expandable Green Water Hose, 75 feet Expanded Length (24.75' Compressed Length), 3/4" GHT Plastic Connectors$36.12
Jhose Expandable Green Water Hose, 50 feet Expanded Length (16.4' Compressed Length), 3/4" GHT Brass Connectors for Durability$32.68