Snatch blocks are a tough and reliable solution for temporary leads and line deflection. Simple and quick to deploy, they can be easily opened when the load is released. The standard snap shackle head allows the block to swivel through 360?. Soft resilient cheeks reduce clatter and protect gelcoat and painted surfaces. Attachment point provided for shock cord hanger.Trunnion snap shackle provides the same swivel action and offers additional articulation from side to side.
- Removable spinnaker sheet deflector blocks for boats up to 11m (36ft)
- Temporary sheeting point while changing sheets for boats up to 11m (36ft)
- Temporary reefing block for boats up to 11m (36ft)
- Spare or replacement block for general use on larger boats depending on line angle and load
- Temporary outboard sheet lead for headsail trimming
- Grade 316 stainless steel frame and load strap
- Hardcote anodised alloy sheave
- Soft PVC cheeks
- Investment cast Grade 15-5PH stainless steel snap shackle Sheave ? 1 3/4 in.
Max. Rope ? 5/8 in.
Max. Cable ? – in
Pin ? – in.
M.W.L. 3310 lb.
B. L. 6610 lb.
Weight 21.5 oz.